General terms and conditions
The following is the contractual document that will govern the contracting of products and services through the website www.tradepallet.com.
- Trademark: GREEN BOX S.L.
- Social Denomination: GREEN BOX S.L. B97362628
- Company address: Carrer dels Fusters, 5 46290 Alcácer (Valencia) Spain
- Phone: + 34 96 124 0118
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain name: www.tradepallet.com
- Mercantile Registry of Valencia Volume 7649, Book 4948, Folio 218, Section 8, Page V 93501, I/A 2
The acceptance of this document implies that the user has read, understood and understood what is stated below, that he has sufficient capacity to contract and that he assumes all the obligations contracted by him.
Users who make purchases at www.tradepallet.com fully accept these GTC and will be bound by these, as if they were written at the time of purchase / contract.
Reading and acceptance of the CGC will be a prerequisite, prior to the purchase of any product through www.tradepallet.com
In accordance with current legislation, products may be returned, for whatever reason, within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the receipt of the goods by the customer. For this, the conditions set out in this document must be met. You can do it by filling in the contact form through our contact page or your user account.
TRADEPALLET AND GREEN BOX, S.L. they reserve the right to modify the CGC at any time and without prior notice. The CGC will always be accessible from the website, so that the user can consult or print them at any time.
The prices and conditions of sale are purely informative and can be modified in response to market fluctuations. However, the completion of the order by filling in the purchase form implies compliance with the price offered and the general conditions of sale in force at that particular moment.
Once the order is formalized, the purchase will be understood as full right, with all the legal guarantees that protect the acquiring consumer and, from that moment, the prices and conditions will be contractual and can not be modified without the express agreement of both contracting parties. . Spanish will be the general language used to formalize the contract, although we make available French, Italian, English and German. The electronic document in which the contract is formalized will be archived and the user will have access to it in his client area.
How do I find the products in the Online Store www.tradepallet.com?
You can do it in the following ways:
Check or search for the products you want to buy through the search engine on the top right, where you can enter the name of the product you are looking for.
Selecting the product category in which you are interested in the menu, and once selected, all the associated products will be displayed.
When you find the product you want, you can consult all the information available about it, by clicking on its photo, or on the "Learn more" button located at the bottom of each product. In this way you will find information regarding dimensions, volume, weight, available materials, etc. If you can not find the product you are looking for, please send us an email to email@example.com or call us 96 124 01 18
How can I add the products to my cart?
If you have decided to buy a product, click on the "Add to cart" button that is visible near the images of each product. This option will take you to a new screen where you must enter the desired amount, and clicking again on the "Next" button that appears in the lower right, you will definitely add the desired product. By pressing the "Continue shopping" button, you can continue with the selection process and add new products.
You can place your order in Euros by selecting any of the following forms of payment:
- Credit card
- Wire transfer
We accept the credit cards shown on the payment pages of the Web. We will authorize your credit card at the time of your order. In the event that the amount can not be charged, regardless of the reason, the order will be immediately canceled. To avoid fraud, payments made through this website will be managed with the banking entities involved.
In the case of payment by transfer, an email will be sent informing you of the beneficiary account and must include the assigned order number.
- Delivery times range between 24 and 72 hours generally. We can not guarantee these delivery times, although we try to ensure that the transport companies comply with them whenever possible. In rural populations far from urban centers it is not possible to guarantee delivery in 24 hours.
- Delivery times will depend on the availability of each product, which is indicated in each and every one of the products offered. In the orders that include several articles a single shipment will be made and the delivery time will correspond to the item whose delivery time is longer.
- Once the order is received, the client will have 72 hours to check the integrity of all the components of the order and to check that everything that is included in the included products is included. After these 72 hours, the shipment will be considered accepted and no claims will be accepted for malfunctions or faults with the shipment.
- An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. It is in the next 24 hours when the client must verify the products upon receipt and expose all objections that may exist.
In case of receiving a product damaged by transport, it is advisable to contact us within the first 24 hours to be able to claim the incident from the transport company.
How do I know the status of my order?
Once confirmed the order and made the payment, we will send you a link, through which you can be informed at all times of the status of your order.
They vary depending on the area and the total of packages purchased.
It is important that, if you have decided to cancel the order before it has arrived, you can contact us at 961 24 01 18 to cancel the order to avoid being delivered to the carrier. In the case that your purchase is already in transport, we will proceed to pick up the purchase and pay you the amount of the same, deducting the costs of the collection transport.
You have 14 days to return a product since you receive it in your company. For this, you can contact us through the contact form on www.tradepallet.com with your user data, and manage it through your customer panel. We ask you to check the status of your order once it has been delivered by the carrier. to know more about this topic, consult the section dedicated to your right of withdrawal in the Legal Notice
Once we receive the products, we will refund the money according to the payment method you have used:
- If you paid with a card, the payment will be made in your account within 48 to 72 hours.
- If you paid by Paypal, the payment will be made in your Paypal account.
- If the payment was made by transfer, we will ask you for an account number to make the payment. Keep in mind that it can take up to 48 working hours until it is reflected in your bank account.
All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and conditions, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the item. Otherwise, TRADEPALLET reserves the right to refuse the return.
- Once filled out and sent the contact form to manage the return, you will receive the instructions so that you can send it to our facilities in your email. You must send the goods without any delay, within a maximum period of 30 days after you inform us of your desire to exercise this right.
- The transportation costs originated by the return will be at your expense. You are free to choose and look for the agency that best suits your needs or offer you the most competitive rates. You can also consult with us to manage it through ours.
- Once the merchandise has been received and proven to be in perfect condition, the refund of the amount will be processed. We will refund the payment received, including the delivery cost with the exception of the additional expenses resulting from the choice by you of a different mode of delivery to the less expensive mode of ordinary delivery that we offer. We will make the payment within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from when you exercise your right of withdrawal. Until we have received the goods we can retain the refund.
The warranty does not cover those defects caused by incorrect use of the product and / or manipulation of the product other than that necessary to establish its nature, characteristics or operation. In these cases, the consumer must take charge of its repair. The following are therefore excluded from the guarantee:
- Defects and deterioration caused by external events, accidents, mainly accidents due to use not in accordance with the instructions of TRADEPALLET.
- Products modified or repaired by the customer or any other person not authorized by TRADEPALLET.
For these purposes, TRADEPALLET informs of the possibility of exercising your right of withdrawal through the contact form of the web where you unequivocally declare your decision to withdraw from the contract with us in order to shorten the time and that you can make the return in a comfortable way and without delays.
Cancellation of orders
Those cancellations of orders that involve a return to the customer and that are by bank transfer will have a maximum period of 30 days for administrative procedures, although we try that the term does not exceed 7 days.
Resolution of online litigation in consumer matters according to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available to the European Union at the following link: